Who are the other agencies providing services to children with SEND at King's School?


King’s School works in partnership with the following support persons or groups. Meetings are usually held in school at times convenient to the student.

  • School Social Worker
  • Educational Psychologist
  • Speech and Language Therapist
  • Health Care Professionals
  • Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service ( CAMHS)
  • Royal Military police
  • British Forces Social Work Service